Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday - still a snow day

I picked up Bob and we met Jack at Hanover. We were supposed to meet Konrad and were a little late but caught him on the way. Running around below the college gives the impression that we'll be out of school again tomorrow. If it snows tomorrow again, we may be out all week...

The pace was slow because it had to be. I hope that I can do a hill workout tomorrow if we have a delay/cancellation. I'm fully recovered from last week it seems. This was Bob's first run since Friday since he's been snowed in.

Garmin Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my post. I will review your comment as soon as possible.

Race Photos